Quirinal is a team of nearly forty years of professional experience in both wealth management, art expertise and art history research.
We also have a network of independent art specialists, carefully selected to be our agents in the different art markets such as London, Amsterdam, New-York, Hong Kong, etc.
• Studied at AUREP (University of Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne), Master degree in Wealth Management
• Started his career in the Marketing Department of the Wealth Management Branch at AXA
• Senior Porfolio Manager and Private Banker at AXA, during more than 15 years
• Art & Architecture lover
• Old Master Drawing collector
Email : email@example.com
• Studied Art Market and Art History at IESA (Art Market Business School - Paris) and EPHE (Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes - Sorbonne - Paris)
• Started his career in 2006, in the Fine Art auction field (Drouot, Sotheby's) specialized in Old Masters
• Collaborated with a prominent parisian gallery, dedicated to Old Masters, starting in 2013
• Advised a prominent invesment fund dedicated to Art in 2015, before founding Quirinal